Here you can register for the BTD12.
The following talks have already been confirmed:
- Alexander Lyashuk, top committer to LCZero, "Lc0, the Neural Network-Based Chess Engine"
- AI-Showcases, TNG, "Fraud Detection in the SWIFT-Interbanking Traffic", "AI-Size Recommender for Fashion", "An AI Prototype that Plays the Schafkopf Card Game", "AI/LegalTech: The NDA Checker"
- Dr. Andreea Hossmann, Principal Product Manager, Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Swisscom, "Building A Useful Chatbot: Beyond the ML and NLP"
- Bert Jan Schrijver, CTO, OpenValue, "Building a Self-Driving RC Car"
- Christopher Kränzler, CEO, lengoo.com, "High-End Translation Hybrid Using Artificial Intelligence"
- Dr. Marie Piraud, Senior Research Engineer for Digital Healthcare, Konica Minolta Laboratory Europe, Guest Researcher, Technical University of Munich, "Deep Learning with Medical Data: Is AI Going to Replace your Doctor?"
- Martin Förtsch and Thomas Endres, TNG, "Deep Fakes in a Smart Mirror"
- Yaron Gurovich, CTO, Face2Gene / FDNA, "Next Generation Phenotyping using DeepGestalt in Clinic, Research and Variant Analysis"
Architecture & Design
- Alexander Heusingfeld, Head of Digital Architecture, Vorwerk International, "5 years of Microservices - Lessons Learned"
- Dr. Carola Lilienthal, CEO, Workplace Solutions, "On the Design of Digital Work"
- Eric Wastl, Open Source Developer, Advent of Code, "AoC: The Puzzle Design Process"
- Gregor Hohpe, Technical Director of the CTO Office, Google, "The Architect Elevator: Connecting Penthouse and Engine Room"
- Dr. Jan Deiterding, IT Architect, Deutsche Post, "Where is my Package?"
- Martin Klenk, CTO and Co-Founder, Celonis SE, "Conways Law Applied - Lessons Learned from Building an Engineering Organisation"
- Brenda Romero, Games Developer and Designer, Creator of Wizardry, "Women in Technology"
- Prof. Dr. Christian Hesse, Institute for Stochastic and Applications, University of Stuttgart, "Chess, Math & Beauty"
- John Romero, Games Developer and Co-Founder, id Software, "Early Days of ID-Software"
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Urban, Nanospectroscopy Group, Department of Physics and Center for Nano Science, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universtität München, "Halide Perowskite: An Old Material Learns New Tricks"
- Christina Timiliotis, Junior Economist, OECD, "Reflections on Missing Productivity Growth in an Era of Digital Transformation"
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Bogenberger, Professor of Process Engineering, Universität der Bundeswehr
Hardware & Reality Hacking
- Daniel Metzler, Co-founder and CEO, Isar Aerospace Technologies, "Accelerating the New Space Age through cutting-edge propulsion systems"
- Elsa Montagnon, BepiColombo Spacecraft Operations Manager, European Space Agency
- Dr. Joachim Zettler, CEO, Airbus APWORKS, "3D Printing of Aircraft and Robot Components"
- Josh Dean, Magazine Writer and Author, "The Taking of K-129: How the CIA Used Howard Hughes to Steal a Russian Sub in the Most Daring Covert Operation in History"
- Prof. Dr. Markus Gross, Professor and Departmental Head at ETH Zürich and Director of Disney Research
- Robert Erdmann, CDO, fos4x, "Saving Carbon Dioxide by Creating an Affordable Digital Twin of a Wind Turbine for Data Driven Optimization"
- Thomas Endres and Christoph Bergemann, TNG, "Blobby VRolley: Multiplayer VR with Unity 3D"
- Dr. Colin P. Williams, Vice President of Strategy & Corporate Development, D-Wave Systems, Inc., "D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: Past, Present and Future"
- Mark Fingerhuth, Mitgründer und Head of R&D, ProteinQure, "Quantum-Classical Hybrid Algorithms for Protein Folding and Docking"
Tools and Methods
- Andrea Pfundmeier, Gründerin und CEO, Boxcryptor
- Dr. Elmar Juergens, Founder and Consultant for Software Quality, CQSE GmbH, "Do I Really Have to Test Everything Again? Test Impact Analysis in Research and Practice"
- Johannes Lechner, Co-Founder and Head of Product, Payworks GmbH, "The Nerdy Salesman: Why Technical People must Start Shaping their Businesses and are Best Equipped to do so"
- Dr. Martin Höfling und Patrick Harböck, TNG, "101 Ways to Build a Container"
- Dr. Martin Kleppmann, Research Associate and Startup Founder, University of Cambridge, "Automerge: Making Servers Optional for Real-Time Collaboration"
- Maximilian Bode, TNG, "Site Reliability Engineering – DevOps on Steroids"
- Open Source-Showcases, TNG, "ArchUnit - Unit Test your Java Architecture", "NGQP Query Parameters for the Angular Framework"
- Tobias Madl, PhD Student and Employee, Fraunhofer AISEC in Garching, Munich, "Thinking Outside the (Virtual)Box"
- Dr. Vivien Dollinger, CEO, ObjectBox
Additional talks are in preparation.