Here you can sign up for the Big Techday 10.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Tuomas Sandholm and Noam Brown, Carnegie Mellon University, who programmed the Libratus artificial intelligence which competed and won in the 2017 Brains vs. AI poker challenge
- Dr. Gerrit Buse, Dr. Helge Krüger & Dr. Sven Käbisch, TNG: "The TNG Table Football AI-bot Prototype"
- Henrik Klagges, TNG: "Strategies for AI Deployment"
- Jenny v. Podewils, alumna of the Singularity University: "If AI takes your Job, will it find you a new one?"
- Michael Schubert, TNG: "To the Nash Equilibrium: Computing Strategies with Algorithms of the Counterfactual Regret Minimization-Family"
- Steffen Schneider and Tobias Spath, TUfast Driverless Team 017: "Driverless from Scratch"
- Dr. Kathryn Hempstalk, Senior Data Scientist, Xero, New Zealand: "Machine Learning at Xero"
- Dr. Michal Kosinski, Assistant Professor in Organizational Behaviour, Stanford Graduate School of Business: "Predicting Intimate Traits from Digital Footprints"
- Patrick Lukas, Software Engineer, and Kostas Tzoumas, Co-Founder and CEO, dataArtisans: "Convergence Of Real-Time Analytics And Data-Driven Applications"
- Max Rheiner, CTO Somniacs: "The Birdly Virtual Reality Simulator"
- TUfast Eco Team: "The Most Efficient Electric Vehicle in the World"
- The TUM Hyperloop Team will report about their 3rd place in the Hyperloop competition and further plans: "Hyperloop - Competing for the Future of Transportation"
- Paul "Sariel" Kmiec, Lego model builder: "Engineering with Toys: Exploring Advanced Mechanics with Lego Pieces"
- Spencer Lisenby, prototype developer at DSKinetic: "The 835kph Sailplane and Dynamic Soaring"
- Thomas Endres and Martin Förtsch, TNG: "Application development with the Hololens"
- Alexei Savchenko, CTO, DealFlo: "Identity and Electronic Evidence Management for Ensuring Legal Enforceability of Electronic Financial Agreements"
- Simon Marlow, developer, Facebook UK: "Sigma, the Anti-Spam Rules Engine from Facebook"
IT Security and Data Protection:
- Prof. Dr. Gregor Thüsing LL.M. (Harvard), Director of the Institute for Labor Law and Law for Social Security at the University of Bonn: "New Rules for Data Protection: The Basic Data Protection Act and the new Federal Law for Data Protection as a Challenge for Practice"
- Dr. Till Jaeger, Partner at JBB Rechtsanwälte: "License Management When using Open source Software"
- Tobias Schrödel, Stern TV: "Hacking for Everyone – a Different Approach to IT Security"
- Christian Roth, managing director of LEA Partners GmbH, "Leveraging Tech Companies - The Investor’s View"
- Thibault Duplessis, OSS developer, lichess.org: "lichess.org: Community-powered Online Gaming"
- Prof Dr. Thomas Voigtmann, Institute of Materials Physics in Space of the German Aerospace Center and Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf: "Sampling Chess: Methods from Statistical Physics"
Tools and Methods:
- Felix Müller, architect at Zalando: "Scaling Architecture @ Zalando"
- Gerhard Müller, TNG: "Agile Architecture – How much Stability does Agility tolerate?"
- Dr. Helge Aufderheide, Data Analytics, Siemens Mobility, "DevOps with Python"
- Jean-Paul Schmetz, Chief Scientist at Hubert Burda Media, founder and CEO of Cliqz GmbH, President of Ghostery, Inc:"Restarting the Browsers Wars"
- Dr. Johannes Ebke and Dr. Martin Höfling, TNG: "Cloudy with a Chance of Test Failures"
- Dr. Markus Friedrich, Syskron: "10 reasons why Scrum can not work for us. And yet we are successful!"
- Mathias Kettner, developer: "The Check_MK Monitoring Solution"
Further 5 talks are in preparation.